1 + 1 BEDROOM
Ready for penthouse perfection? Renovated from top to bottom with an entirely redesigned floor plan, this open concept suite in the desirable L’Esprit building is turn-key with unparalleled attention to detail. The designer kitchen with high-end appliances is spacious and highly functional, appealing to every home chef. The walk-through closet doubles the original closet space and the gorgeous bathroom with rainfall shower is divine. Brand new wide-plank floors, floor-to-ceiling windows and ambiance setting dimmable pot lights set the stage, be it working from home or relaxing evenings in. Top it all off with an outstanding price per square foot and maintenance fees that include everything but cable!
More About the Unit
- Full renovation in 2017 including floor plan redesign
- New high-end kitchen and bathroom
- Custom drying closet added for air-drying clothes with an exhaust fan (could be converted to a pantry)
- Floors installed in 2020: Karndean Korlok in “Reclaimed French Oak” style
- The windows are scheduled, as part of the reserve fund, to be replaced in 2025 so a tile threshold was added at the window edge so the Karndean floors would not be damaged by the window install
- One of only two penthouse units in the building with floor-to-ceiling windows
- The hallways are about to be refreshed and voting is taking place now among the residents for the new finishes. This is planned and budgeted for expense
- Additional outdoor furniture has been ordered for the gardens and rooftop
Possession | Late October 2020
Maintenance Fee | $766.24 / month
Maintenance Fee Includes | Heat, hydro, central AC, building insurance, common elements, parking.
Property Taxes | $2,356.83
Size | 834 Square Feet
Parking | One underground parking spot
Locker | One extra large locker
Building Amenities | Concierge, visitor parking, gym, outdoor tennis court and running track, squash and racquet ball courts, indoor pool, sauna, party and meeting rooms. Beautifully landscaped property with gardens and seating areas.
Inclusions | Stainless steel fridge, stove, rangehood, dishwasher, microwave, wine fridge, stacked washer dryer.
About the Neighbourhood
Sandwiched between two famous Toronto neighbourhoods, Cabbagetown and the Village at Church and Wellesley, 15 Maitland Pl is ideally situated. Walk to Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws, Pusateri’s, or the fantastic Maison Selby. Enjoy local favourites such as Blake House, the famous Keg Mansion, and Red Rocket Coffee. The Wellesley subway station is 5 minutes away and the Carlton streetcar is around the corner. Set back from the major streets, the area is quiet and safe while still close to everything.